Junior Member

Default Excel For Cash

Hi,
I've got this excel assignment which is due in about 5 hours from now.
I am willing to pay a good load of money (through paypal) to someone willing to do it, provided it is sent back to me before these 5 hours.
details on the procedure will be talked about privately (on MSN or through email)
anyone interested?

if you dont want to answer here, you can send me an email or add me on msn: -- nevermindthetits @ hotmail . com<--

Last edited by FUGI1355 : August 29th 08 at 06:03 AM