Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kenny S

Default Excel cash flow formulas

12 Month Cash Flow Forecast - I read some of the Q&As concerning problems
and I'm not as versed on calculating forumals corrections as many of you are.
I created this Worksheet for our committee and used it for approx. 5 moths.
We are now into 2006 and when I deleted all of the 2005 info on the sheet to
start a fresh year, it's not adding and subtracting the amounts. I've tried
a few things but nothing seems to work so I'm thinking the forumlas got
either removed or corrupted.
Other than downloading another Flow Sheet is there a way I can refresh this
sheet keeping the Label Modifications I made ?