Fadi

Default How do i create an automatic monthly cash flow from lists of cost.

Hi,

I don't know how you elaborated your links, but you can still use the
"Choose" or "SumIf" Function in your formulas.

Take care

"Liam230477" wrote:

I am in the process of creating a 'Project Costings' solution which I hope
colleagues at work can easily input basic project data into. Excel will then
calcualte all the necessary figures e.g. Overheads etc. without using VBA

My question is how do I get my monthly Cash Flow statement to automatically
update in categories from a seperate sheet of costs i.e. If I have a list of
10 items in say Equipment budget listed down with dates of purchase next to
them. How do I then automatically update the Cash Flow statement in the
relevant month of purchase with the correct amounts.

It may be impossible but brilliant if it works....Any help graefully
appreciated!!