Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default context menu formatting toolbar

On Excel 2007, right-clicking brings up the normal contect menu as well as a
formatting toolbar. How do I turn off the formatting toolbar? I just need
the normal context menu items.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Robert

Press the round Office buttonExcel OptionsPopularuntick Shoe Mini toolbar
on selection

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Robert" wrote in message
On Excel 2007, right-clicking brings up the normal contect menu as well as
formatting toolbar. How do I turn off the formatting toolbar? I just
need
the normal context menu items.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I did that - it still shows. In fact, I didn't see any changes at all after
I deselected this button.

After reading some other posts, I will try working with toolbars.

Thanks for your time.