Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Using a macro to make a list from Results

Hi,

I have made a macro that runs another macro and copies the results to a new
column thus creating a list. I want to make the macro run over a large
number of cycles and create a large list without me having to type in the
same command over and over. How can I do this? I have pasted the macro below:

Sub Macro8()
'
' Macro8 Macro
' Macro recorded 2/06/2008 by deemo
'

'
Application.Run "Iterate2"
Range("B1").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("N8").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("F1").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("O8").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Application.Run "Iterate2"
Range("B1").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("N9").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("F1").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("O9").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Application.Run "Iterate2"
Range("B1").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("N10").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("F1").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("O10").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
End Sub

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On Jun 2, 7:03*am, deemo85 wrote:
[...]

See your posting in the Programming group.