Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
TB TB is offline

Default delete info from source file w/out changing the destination file

Hello
I have two work sheet linked together for patient tracking files. All the
information from the open source file is automatically updated in the Closed
file. I want to be able to constantly update the closed file with out keeping
more then 30 rows in the open file. Therefore, Once the patient tracking is
completed, I should be able to delete the information form the source file
with out removing it from the destination file. I am also having difficulty
in moving the data down once I want to add another patient into the open
file. e.g. row one was Tricia - info completed - delete Tricia info save in
Closed file. New row one Pat - starts to over write Tricia or Trica's info is
deleted because source file info has been deleted. Any advise welcome.
--
TB