Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel tabs missing in my established Workbook

Hi,

I have converted to Office 2007 with some concern. All of my Excell 2003
and old workbook files don't display the tabs. And, I cannot find a fix.
Are my file corrupted by Excel 2007? Is there a display function to see the
tabs?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

First go the the MS - Excel 2007 upper left window there you wlll find the
Office Logo click on it.
GoTo the bottom right menu display
CLICK on Excel Options
This dialog box will dispaly options to the left
Click on Advanced
The Section that ypu need is about half way down the Advanced Page.
This is what you are looking for:
[Display options tor this workbook:]

I hope this helps.