Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rawxl1

Default missing sheet tabs

Sometimes when using Excel the sheet tabs and the movement buttons on
the bottom left hand corner of xl disappear but I can still click on
them. After rebooting they appear but only to disappear again. Why do
they vanish ?

--
Rawxl1
Rawxl1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30673