Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Pivot Table Question

Hi

I use Excel 2000

I have a worksheet that has duplicate (or more) entries in some columns.

When I generate the pivot table these items that are duplicated only display
once on the table and there is a blank line/s under them.

Example

GREY 555 AAA
555 ZZZ
BLUE 666 BBB
666 CCC

I would like that if there is a duplicataion of an entry that that
duplication also shows on the pivot table. In the case of the example above
that the work GREY & BLUE shows up in every line of the pivot table.

How do I format the pivot table not to hide the duplicates.

Thanks

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

The row headings show once in a Pivot Table, and there's no setting you
can change, to force them to repeat.

To create a table with a heading on each row, you could copy the pivot
table, paste it as values in another location, and fill in the blanks,
using the technique shown he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

--
Debra Dalgleish