Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default HOW TO AUTOMATICALLY ATTACH A DOC TO AN EMAIL USING A HYPERLINK

I have a excel sheet that I must email and I want to setup a hyperlink within
the sheet so that I can click on it and it will automatically bring up my
outlook and attach the file. I have an hyperlink now in the sheet but it
will only bring up the email and put in the address and the subject line but
does not attach the file.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Justin" wrote in message
I have a excel sheet that I must email and I want to setup a hyperlink
within
the sheet so that I can click on it and it will automatically bring up my
outlook and attach the file. I have an hyperlink now in the sheet but it
will only bring up the email and put in the address and the subject line
but
does not attach the file.

Why are you doing it this way? Why not just use the "Send To" function in
Excel?