Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to dete items in 'Recent Document' window

When one clicks on the office button, a window pops up showing a long list
of previous opened Excel files. I would like to delete those items that
reference a CD drive. How do I do that?
ed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

See the Ribbon Tips section on this page (Dictator examples)
There is a workbook that you can download with a example to disable the list
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm