Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I delete items out of my "recent documents" list?

How do I delete items out of my "recent documents" list?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have to use vba code to do that.
The code shown in the link below (from a post of mine last year)...
removes non-existent files from the Recent Files List and
adds the names of any open & saved workbooks to the list.
http://tinyurl.com/3y6hqy
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"susan carroll"
How do I delete items out of my "recent documents" list?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you want to remove ALL of them, or the oldest (highest number),
choose Tools/Options/General and uncheck the Recently used file list
checkbox (or set the number lower).