Junior Member

Default Forms and data

Good Morning, First time here so be gentle please,

A few years ago I did a HND in Computing and was quite into Excel, and seem to remember using forms to input data and get report type outputs, THIS WAS DEFINATLY NOT DONE IN ACCESS.

I have been asked by a friend if It is possible to create a form based excel file that can be used to log incoming call information such as the following

Time/Date of call Autofilled
What it was about
Who it was for
Action to be taken
Resolved Y/N

I know this is so easy to do in access, but she doesn't have access only excell, and her boss won't pay for it. this is not for a commercial use as such, it's just to make her life easier in her totally disorganised office.

If it is possible then i'll carry on digging to find out how, if not then i'll give up now and tell her she's still on the pen and paper method.

Many Thanks
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat-UK View Post
I have been asked by a friend if It is possible to create a form based excel file that can be used to log incoming call information such as the following

Time/Date of call Autofilled
What it was about
Who it was for
Action to be taken
Resolved Y/N
Many Thanks
Well I decided that I was gonna go ahead with it anyhow and have done most of it, , the form is working as required, the date and time are auto filling as they should, just gotta play with the pivot chart sheet to get it to display and print a daily list and i'm happy.

Any points that can be thown at me then please feel free.

Many Thanks