Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default V & H Lookups

I am fairly experienced in using excel but now have a need to use
Vertical and/or Lookups. Can anyone suggest a good (free) online
tutorial so I can learn how to use them.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Richardisa1
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Excellent tutorial he

Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Richardisa1" wrote in message ...

| I am fairly experienced in using excel but now have a need to use
| Vertical and/or Lookups. Can anyone suggest a good (free) online
| tutorial so I can learn how to use them.
|
| Any help would be appreciated.
|

| --
| Richardisa1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

No doubt that the link Niek suggested will be a good one, Debra has fantastic
information.
You might also look at one of my own pages:
http://www.jlathamsite.com/LearningPage.htm
and download the Lookups in Excel .pdf file and the associated workbook for
it. The More Lookups Lesson pair delves a little deeper into it and may be
of use to you also.

"Richardisa1" wrote:

I am fairly experienced in using excel but now have a need to use
Vertical and/or Lookups. Can anyone suggest a good (free) online
tutorial so I can learn how to use them.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Richardisa1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

excel help is as good as anything

or

Google vlookup excel help or
google hlookup excel help

Regards

Steve

Richardisa1 wrote:
I am fairly experienced in using excel but now have a need to use
Vertical and/or Lookups. Can anyone suggest a good (free) online
tutorial so I can learn how to use them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lookups John[_5_] Excel Worksheet Functions 4 May 28th 07 05:58 PM
lookups EC Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 December 12th 06 08:36 PM
Lookups nick Excel Worksheet Functions 0 October 3rd 05 06:37 PM
Lookups Steve Wright Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 9th 05 12:58 AM
LOOKUPS - Creating LOOKUPs where two different values must BOTH be satisfied. Mr Wiffy Excel Worksheet Functions 2 May 16th 05 04:29 AM