Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Sorting data

I have my data organized in columns based on state standards, and I want to
regroup the data to get all Algebra questions together, all Geometry
together, etc.

Row 1: Question1 Question2 question 7 question 25
Row2: 6N1 7G8 5N15 6A9

Row 5-30 has student responses to the each question
where N, G and A represent Number sense, Geometry and Algebra. I want to
determine how the class did overall on each category.
Thanks.

--
I am pregnant with possibilities, and so are you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Jenai
Your question makes perfectly good sense to you because you have all the
background knowledge on which your question is based. But that leaves
everyone else out of the loop and no one can help you. Please post back and
provide more generic details about what you have, what you want to have, and
how you prefer to get from one to the other. HTH Otto