Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I get Excel to make highest #, 1 color, & lowest # another?

How do I get Excel to automatically make the highest value in a given row to
be one color, and the lowest value to be another? For example....I enter in
daily prices for certain products. After ~7 days, I want the highest price
for that product during the week to be red, and the lowest price paid to be
green.....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Under Format Conditional Formatting, you can set up the conditions for
display in the color or font you choose, and if you need to add a condition,
click the Add button at the bottom of the dialog.