Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how 2 double underline

As far as I know.... Format--Cell, Border and choose the double-line border
and put it only on the bottom of the cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"shadow" wrote in message
As far as I know.... Format--Cell, Border and choose the double-line
border
and put it only on the bottom of the cell.

That's correct - to whom are you talking?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Why not Format/ Cell/ Font, and choose double from the underline options?
[But of course, we don't know what the question was that you're trying to
answer.]
--
David Biddulph