Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Ctrl+End

Hello everybody!

You all know Ctrl+End combo, in Word it goes to the end of document.
Now I want the same function in Excel, but it doesn't work.

Any ideas how to make it work?!

--
l.kakubava

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

In Excel Ctrl+End moves you to the last active cell, which means the cell at
the intersection of the last row with something on it and the last column
with something in it. The last cell may be blank. The last row and/or
column may not contain any data, there might be comments in the cell or
formatting on the cells.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire