Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Anyone having Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V problems in E2007?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has similar problems here. As I wrote some time
ago, I have Office 2007 Home (polish version) installed, and I've discovered
that Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V shortcuts are not working for 90% of the time. There
are no macros at all that could change the hotkeys, it's the first and only
Office instalation on this machine (brand new notebook). These shortcuts
NEVER work when I open a spreadsheet by doubleclicking the file. To make it
work, I have to execute Excel 2007 via shortcut (sometimes I have to open it
over and over again and probe if those shortcuts work). When they work, I can
open any excel file in this instance of Excel, and the shortcuts work...
until I close the application. Then I have to repeat this procedure to have
these shortcuts back.
Of course it's a big pain in the neck, as I use these shortcuts all the time.

The strange thing is that when i try to use ctrl+c, ctrl+v (or other ctrl+
shortcuts), the active cell moves between corners of highlighted spredsheet
area instead of performing the desired copy/paste (or whatever) action.

Anyone experienced that? Or is it only a "feature" of Polish version?

Regards,
Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 10 Maj, 19:50, Krzysztof Kruszynski
wrote:
[...]

We're having the same problem with a danish version of Office 2007
Professional+, however when we use fx. the ctrl+c we are shown the
insert dialog.

Perhaps it's related to the language versioning of office 2007. We
also have english versions and have only experienced these problems on
the language versioned office 2007.

Best Regards
Jesper Voss