Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel 2007

Where are the formula icons in Excel 2007, i.e., the plus, minus, etc.. I
had them on my 2000 toolbar for quick access.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Marie,

For my reference, why do you use those rather than just typing?

In 2007 choose Office Button, Excel Options, Customize, on the top right
pick Commands Not in the Ribbon from the Choose commands from drop down. You
will find the buttons you are looking for here. Select a button, click Add
button.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Marie" wrote:

Where are the formula icons in Excel 2007, i.e., the plus, minus, etc.. I
had them on my 2000 toolbar for quick access.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thanks Shane,
All of us here in our office have gotten used to just clicking on the icon
instead of typing them out. We have been using Excel 2000 and just got 2007
a few months ago. I have searched all the help files and couldn't find any
info on these commands anywhere. Thank-you so much for replying.
Marie