Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Cell format

How do I format a cell for currency and make it so that it wouldn't accept
anything but a number?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

You need to do two things,
Select the cell, Right-click FormatCells NumberTab Currency ok

then
Data Validation Allow: Decimals then set your limits and click OK

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"ranswert" wrote:

How do I format a cell for currency and make it so that it wouldn't accept
anything but a number?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Happy to help..............thanks for the feedback.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"ranswert" wrote:

Thank You