-   -   Cell format (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/172929-cell-format.html)

ranswert

Cell format

How do I format a cell for currency and make it so that it wouldn't accept
anything but a number?
Thanks

CLR

Cell format

You need to do two things,
Select the cell, Right-click FormatCells NumberTab Currency ok

then
Data Validation Allow: Decimals then set your limits and click OK

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"ranswert" wrote:

How do I format a cell for currency and make it so that it wouldn't accept
anything but a number?
Thanks

ranswert

Cell format

Thank You

"ranswert" wrote:

How do I format a cell for currency and make it so that it wouldn't accept
anything but a number?
Thanks

CLR

Cell format

Happy to help..............thanks for the feedback.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"ranswert" wrote:

Thank You