Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ann ann is offline

Default Autofill

I am a little new to formulas in excel and I need some help.

I have a large spreadsheet with about a hundred tabs. The first 30 or so
tabs are individual info. then after that the tabs are grouped into accounts.
Meaning although they are still different tabs there are groups within the
tabs. Each account has 4 tabs. The first tab in each account is what my
question is referencing.

Once the information is filled in the very first tab in the spreadsheet
(individual info tab not an account tab) I need it to automatically be filled
in the first tab of each account. Only the first tab and only in the
accounts.

How do I do this?

AutoFill carl Excel Worksheet Functions 3 May 22nd 07 07:06 PM
Can autofill do this? CluelessGuy vs. Windows Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 February 8th 07 10:29 PM
Autofill Mrich Excel Worksheet Functions 2 June 22nd 06 02:13 AM
AutoFill Sherbear New Users to Excel 2 January 28th 06 02:53 AM
Autofill: Need to autofill one week block, (5) weekday only into cells. dstock Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 17th 05 08:21 PM