Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Web Query Question

I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the
Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each
game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When
ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the
notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns
to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is
driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!!
Thank you, Matt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from SoflyMatt
:
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the
Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each
game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When
ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the
notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns
to move down the page with the old scores.

It sounds like you didn't specify enough columns in your Data | Sort
operation. You need to highlight the whole table, not just the
columns that contain the sort keys, before clicking Data | Sort.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/