DavisC

Default Generate number NOT using a form

Hi,
I've searched hi an low on this site and others, and the nearest match was a
question from Galaxykid in November.

I'm running Office 2000 and have used the Template Wizaed to create a
template that is used as a form to input data into another spreadsheet. I
would like one field on the template (which appears as a spreadsheet NOT an
Excel Form) to generate sequential numbers for each new record that is
entered and saved using my template.

I know it can't be that hard but I've been trying to figure this out for two
days! Help!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Davis
Roger Govier