Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How can I add a medical spell check to excel 2003?

If anyone out there knows how to put a medical spell check on excel 2003 that
would be great! Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

Being non-medical and terminally frightened of anything in a white coat I've
no idea whatsoever if this medical dictionary is any use but at least it's a
start.

http://www.ptcentral.com/university/medterms_zip.html

Download and extract it and copy the file to the same place as Custom.dic
which is the default custom dictionary for Office.

Mike