-   -   How can I add a medical spell check to excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/154026-how-can-i-add-medical-spell-check-excel-2003-a.html)

Lacey

How can I add a medical spell check to excel 2003?

If anyone out there knows how to put a medical spell check on excel 2003 that
would be great! Thanks

Mike H

How can I add a medical spell check to excel 2003?

Hi,

Being non-medical and terminally frightened of anything in a white coat I've
no idea whatsoever if this medical dictionary is any use but at least it's a
start.

http://www.ptcentral.com/university/medterms_zip.html

Download and extract it and copy the file to the same place as Custom.dic
which is the default custom dictionary for Office.

Mike