Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ed Ed is offline

Default Enter on value in one worksheet display in whole workbook

I am trying to enter a new value in cell A1 and would like it displayed in
the whole workbook ( I have 12 sheets)

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

One way,

Hold down the control key and click each sheet tab in turn i.e.select all
sheets. Enter your value in a1 and it will be in all sheets.

Mike