Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default sometimes comfortable with the previous notation for region(eg.A1:B3)

sometimes I'm comfortable with the previous notation for
region(eg.A1:B3) instead of [#this row],[column name].
how to change the way of notation?
thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

not vba.
just excel 2007.

What is the question relating to Excel/VBA?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Office Button (top left)Excel OptionsFormulas, uncheck R1C1 reference style

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"kang" wrote in message ...
| sometimes I'm comfortable with the previous notation for
| region(eg.A1:B3) instead of [#this row],[column name].
| how to change the way of notation?
| thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

it works. thanks.