-   -   sometimes comfortable with the previous notation for region(eg.A1:B3) (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/150833-sometimes-comfortable-previous-notation-region-eg-a1-b3.html)

kang

sometimes comfortable with the previous notation for region(eg.A1:B3)

sometimes I'm comfortable with the previous notation for
region(eg.A1:B3) instead of [#this row],[column name].
how to change the way of notation?
thanks.

Bob Phillips

sometimes comfortable with the previous notation for region(eg.A1:B3)

What is the question relating to Excel/VBA?

--
HTH

Bob

"kang" wrote in message
sometimes I'm comfortable with the previous notation for
region(eg.A1:B3) instead of [#this row],[column name].
how to change the way of notation?
thanks.

kang

sometimes comfortable with the previous notation for region(eg.A1:B3)

not vba.
just excel 2007.

Bob Phillips wrote:
What is the question relating to Excel/VBA?

Niek Otten

sometimes comfortable with the previous notation for region(eg.A1:B3)

Office Button (top left)Excel OptionsFormulas, uncheck R1C1 reference style

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"kang" wrote in message ...
| sometimes I'm comfortable with the previous notation for
| region(eg.A1:B3) instead of [#this row],[column name].
| how to change the way of notation?
| thanks.

kang

sometimes comfortable with the previous notation for region(eg.A1:B3)

it works. thanks.