Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to copy from one worksheet to another

I have a worksheet that contains several worksheets. I would like to
get the information on tab Sheet 1 and copy cells (A2:O2) in a tab
name Sheet 2.

Can someone share the code to do that ? Or inform me where can I go to
read about it in order to accomplish this.

Your collaboration will be appreciated.

Luis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

In cell A2 of Sheet 2, put this formula and copy it on over to O2,

=Sheet1!A2

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3