Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Help with sheet backgrounds

I'm trying to insert a background into a worksheet. When I do tis I only want
a single instance of the background and not the multiple images that I am
getting. Is there any training for this?

Thanks for any help,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Don't think there's a way to do that. One workaround to consider to achieve
the effect. Maybe just hide away the "outside" cols and rows, so that the
screen will show only the "top-left" tiled background.
--
Max
Singapore
"marchwarden" wrote:
I'm trying to insert a background into a worksheet. When I do tis I only want
a single instance of the background and not the multiple images that I am
getting. Is there any training for this?

Thanks for any help,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

The bigger the image the bigger the tile size is. A very high resoulution
photo might have a tile size that is six or eight times the size of your
screen whilst a very small photo might display 20 or 30 times on your
screen.

If your image is small you can increase the size of the image in photoshop
but you lose quality fairly quickly as you enlarge. You will need to
get a higher resolution version of your image, or, a different image
that is already higher res.

HTH
Martin