Co-op Bank

Default Chart Backgrounds HELP!!!!

Hello,

I'm trying to design some MI and I was wondering if the Chart background can
be multi coloured based on the value of the scale. For example on a chart,
the background inbetween scale 0-20 is green, 20-40 is amber and over 40 red.

Any help much appreciated, its for a Risk MI report.

Thanks

Brian
Manchester, UK
Andy Pope

Hi Brian,

Have a look at a couple of Jon's examples, hopefully you can adapt the
principle.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...ticalBand.html
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...ackground.html

Cheers