Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Linking then sorting

I would like to create a simple phone list. It has 3 columns: Contact , Tel
1, Tel2.
I want to be able to sort them alphabetically but also have the phone
numbers beside the contact follow. How can I accomplish this? I am very new
to Excel.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi There

Assuming that
Contact = Column A
Tel 1 = Column B
Tel 2 = Column C

Select all your data Col A - Col C

The click the Sort Acending Button, or click Data/Sort

HTH