Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to insert the page number as a watermark in excel sheet????

I tried all buttons in an excel worksheet in order to put the page number in
the middle of the sheet as a watermark, but it i could find out how????

Please if anyone can help me with a reply.Thanks
--
Its Rania who is helplessly seeking to become MS office expert :-)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Rania

See Bob's site

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Rania" wrote in message ...
I tried all buttons in an excel worksheet in order to put the page number in
the middle of the sheet as a watermark, but it i could find out how????

Please if anyone can help me with a reply.Thanks
--
Its Rania who is helplessly seeking to become MS office expert :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Or are you perhaps talking about the watermark you get in
Page break preview.

Goto ViewPage Break Preview

HTH
Martin