-   -   How to insert the page number as a watermark in excel sheet???? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/146354-how-insert-page-number-watermark-excel-sheet.html)

Rania

How to insert the page number as a watermark in excel sheet????

I tried all buttons in an excel worksheet in order to put the page number in
the middle of the sheet as a watermark, but it i could find out how????

Please if anyone can help me with a reply.Thanks
--
Its Rania who is helplessly seeking to become MS office expert :-)

Ron de Bruin

How to insert the page number as a watermark in excel sheet????

Hi Rania

See Bob's site

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Rania" wrote in message ...
I tried all buttons in an excel worksheet in order to put the page number in
the middle of the sheet as a watermark, but it i could find out how????

Please if anyone can help me with a reply.Thanks
--
Its Rania who is helplessly seeking to become MS office expert :-)

MartinW

How to insert the page number as a watermark in excel sheet????

Or are you perhaps talking about the watermark you get in
Page break preview.

Goto ViewPage Break Preview

HTH
Martin