Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Recommend template for expenses

I am a fairly new AFLAC sales rep and in need of some kind of template to
track my mileage used in obtaining new accounts.

What I am using right now is my planner - adding an entry for beginning and
ending mileage. I one day - before the next tax season, have to sit down and
calculate my mileage used. Is there such a template out there for this?

Does anyone else do this kind of work? What kind of other expenses do you
track?

Thanks,
Kellie
--
Bless us all!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Kellie L wrote:
I have already looked at the templates listed which is my reason for asking
here. But thanks anyhow.

So if those templates don't fit the bill then exactly what is it you
would like to do? To get the most help it is best to ask specific question.

gls858
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I did ask a specific question. I asked if anyone had a template that included
tracking mileage so it doesn't have to be added up.

I also asked if anyone else used this type of template and if they knew what
other things should be tracked in this business - since I am new to it.

--
Bless us all!

"gls858" wrote:

Kellie L wrote:
I have already looked at the templates listed which is my reason for asking
here. But thanks anyhow.

So if those templates don't fit the bill then exactly what is it you
would like to do? To get the most help it is best to ask specific question.

gls858

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

That isn't a specific question, it is an overall objective. Specifics about
what you want to do, explanation of what templates you looked at and how
they fell short, etc. would help.

Very superficially,. all it seems that you need to do is enter a date in
column A, and a mileage in column B. The world is your oyster as to what you
can do with it then, but we would be guessing in any suggestions without
more info.

--
HTH

Bob

"gls858" wrote:

Kellie L wrote:
I have already looked at the templates listed which is my reason for
asking
here. But thanks anyhow.

So if those templates don't fit the bill then exactly what is it you
would like to do? To get the most help it is best to ask specific
question.

gls858

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellie L View Post
I am a fairly new AFLAC sales rep and in need of some kind of template to
track my mileage used in obtaining new accounts.

Does anyone else do this kind of work? What kind of other expenses do you
track?

Thanks,
Kellie
--
Bless us all!
This may be a little late, Kellie, but this is what I use. I keep it on my Palm and update to my PC. Enter the week ending date in the top field and the weekly starting miles.

Hope it works for you.

Les