Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Recommend template for expenses

That isn't a specific question, it is an overall objective. Specifics about
what you want to do, explanation of what templates you looked at and how
they fell short, etc. would help.

Very superficially,. all it seems that you need to do is enter a date in
column A, and a mileage in column B. The world is your oyster as to what you
can do with it then, but we would be guessing in any suggestions without
more info.

--
HTH

Bob

"Kellie L" wrote in message
I did ask a specific question. I asked if anyone had a template that
included
tracking mileage so it doesn't have to be added up.

I also asked if anyone else used this type of template and if they knew
what
other things should be tracked in this business - since I am new to it.

--
Bless us all!

"gls858" wrote:

Kellie L wrote:
I have already looked at the templates listed which is my reason for
asking
here. But thanks anyhow.

So if those templates don't fit the bill then exactly what is it you
would like to do? To get the most help it is best to ask specific
question.

gls858