trizog

Default My excel 2003 wont let me fill cells with color or color the tabs.

Hello I just bought office 2003 professional and excel wont let me fill
cells with color.
also I am not able to add color to tabs. I havent noticed any thing else
so far. is this some setting Ive missed can anyone help ? Thank You
Gord Dibben

If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS
high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the
following MSKB article:

OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;320531

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 00:21:02 -0800, trizog
wrote:

Hello I just bought office 2003 professional and excel wont let me fill
cells with color.
also I am not able to add color to tabs. I havent noticed any thing else
so far. is this some setting Ive missed can anyone help ? Thank You

Ken Wright

Unless of course he just bought the cheaper Black and White version of Excel
instead of the Colour one. <g

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03