NeedToKnow

Default Why does Excel 2003 freeze when saving a workbook that has importe

Why does Excel 2003 freeze / not respond when saving a workbook that has an
imported external data from a Lotus Notes 6 Database [.dqy]? FYI: This same
database imported into Excel 2000 saves with no problem.

In order to save successfully in Excel 2003, I disabled the "Save query
definition" setting, otherwise, Excel hangs. In Excel 2000, the same setting
is enabled and file saves accordingly.