Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default filtering out records from one worksheet by comparing a field in it with a field in another worksheet

Hi All,

I'm hoping this is an easy one.
I have 2 worksheets (sheet1 and sheet2)and want to create a 3rd (sheet
3) based on some filtering using the sheet 1 and sheet2. I want to
remove all the records in sheet 1 where the email field matches and
email field somewhere in sheet2. If I can just remove them in sheet 1
then I don't need to create sheet3 at all. Can anyone advise how to do
this?
TIA,

Case