Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Printing Shaded Cells

I suddenly can't print out the cells that I have shaded with grey with my
black and white printer. It shows it in Print Preview but then it doesn't
print the grey. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Usually it will print what shows in preview. Probably related to printer
setting?

Did you try it before?

"Teladria" wrote:

I suddenly can't print out the cells that I have shaded with grey with my
black and white printer. It shows it in Print Preview but then it doesn't
print the grey. HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Would it be a possible explanation that the grey is not dark enough for the
printer to put colour on it?

Of you might try to set it darker grey.

Also try it on other office application to see if it is a Excel Specific
question.

Also try it on other PC to see if only your PC got that problem.

Also try another printer to see if it is printer specific.

Hope this help.