Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
µ µ is offline

Default Problem import via query

When i import data via a webquery from:
http://www.x-rates.com/d/EUR/table.html

I get different values than on the webpage..

When the webpage says:
American Dollar 1.3601 0.73524
Australian Dollar 1.62633 0.614883
Brazilian Real 2.75284 0.363261

I get these values in Excel:
American Dollar 13.601 0.73524
Australian Dollar 162.633 0.614883
Brazilian Real 275.284 0.363261

Some values are ten times to high, some are hunderd times to low.
Is this because in my version we use comma to seperate decimals?

So i see the value 13601 for the US$, and with the thousand
seperation, Excel turns it in too 13.601

How can i make Excel force to use the values from the webpage that
uses a point (.) where my version uses a comma (,) for decimals?

Thanks!