Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Import Data -- External Web Query

I'm trying to grab the table of CD rates at this website --

http://home.ingdirect.com/products/p...asp?s=OrangeCD

I can select the table with the external web query, but when it drops the
data into Excel the APY and Effective Date are not populated. Looking at the
source code it looks like the page is grabbing a string of predefined values.

Is there an easy fix to this so that I can have a web query that upon a
refresh grabs this table?

Have a good day,

Ted
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ted

Tried all the settings in all versions from XP to 2007 and those two columns
don't appear, I wonder if they are JavaScript which is calculated on the
client or similar but take confirmation that I've tried all formatting
options ,etc and opening whole page in Excel but the two columns are missing

--
HTH
Nick Hodge