Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Sensitivity analysis

I have a worksheet calcuating some results driven by different parameters.
Is there a way I can tabulated (probably in a separate worksheet) the
different results against different tuples of parameter automatically or
easily?

Eg. For the worksheet that calculates current balance (the result) of my
investment porfolio given a set of exchange rates (the parameters), I want a
summary table showing how my balance changes with different exchange rates.
With that table I shall then plot a chart for further sensitivity analysis.

BTW, I am using Excel 2003 professional.

Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can do extensive sensitivity analysis with the following free of charge Excel Add-in either within the same sheet (pointing the Add-in where to place the output) or in a separate sheet specifically added for such parameter variations.
Up to 20 input and up to 20 output cells can be manipulated and observed simultaneously with this sensitivity add-in and the results can be exchanged with friends or business partners without requiring them to have the add-in on their machine as well.

This Sensitivity Analysis Add-in is free to be used privately or commercially.

http://www.life-cycle-costing.de/sensitivity_analysis/

Hope that helps,
Thomas