Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Grd Grd is offline

Default sort sheets alphabetically

Hi,

Do I have to drag them in place or can I somehow sort all my sheets so
Andrew is at the front and Zach is at the back.

Regards

Suzanne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Or...
the free Excel add-in "XL Extras" will do it for you.
(plus some other nice stuff)
Download from... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
No registration required.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Grd"
wrote in message
Hi,
Do I have to drag them in place or can I somehow sort all my sheets so
Andrew is at the front and Zach is at the back.
Regards
Suzanne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

s,
You are welcome. Appreciate the feedback.
Jim Cone

"Grd"
wrote in message
dowloaded the add-in.