Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default $ 500 (Dollar Five Hundred) how do i set up in excell

I want to set up a formula in excell to display the numiric value in words
value

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I've previously used this with success

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

"asghar" wrote:

I want to set up a formula in excell to display the numiric value in words
value

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

See http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
---
HTH

Bob

"asghar" wrote in message
I want to set up a formula in excell to display the numiric value in words
value

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Another one is found on Bernd Plumhoff's site

http://www.sulprobil.com/html/spellnumber.html
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme