John 22

Default convert 500.00 to Five Hundred

How can I copy 500.00 from one cell and paste it as Five Hundred in another
cell?
Paul B

John, have a look here

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"John 22" <John wrote in message
How can I copy 500.00 from one cell and paste it as Five Hundred in
another
cell?

Andy Wiggins

This file might be a help:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/...s/num2wrds.zip

It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm
It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your
spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque
writing routines.

The code is open and commented.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA