Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how cani multiply cosine of an angle with a number,Ex cos60*2

piease help me to how to work with formula section in excel 2007. I am a
mechanical engineer working the piping design . I do no how to multiply cos30
by 2 . please advise me to how to get an online help for the formula
calculation .

thank you

vilson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Assuming that by cos30 you mean the cosine of 30 degrees:

=2 * COS(30 * PI()/180)

or

=2 * COS(RADIANS(30))

Sorry, don't know anything about XL07's online help.

In article ,
formula calculation <formula