-   -   how cani multiply cosine of an angle with a number,Ex cos60*2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/131465-how-cani-multiply-cosine-angle-number-ex-cos60%2A2.html)

formula calculation

how cani multiply cosine of an angle with a number,Ex cos60*2

piease help me to how to work with formula section in excel 2007. I am a
mechanical engineer working the piping design . I do no how to multiply cos30
by 2 . please advise me to how to get an online help for the formula
calculation .

thank you

vilson

JE McGimpsey

how cani multiply cosine of an angle with a number,Ex cos60*2

Assuming that by cos30 you mean the cosine of 30 degrees:

=2 * COS(30 * PI()/180)

or

=2 * COS(RADIANS(30))

Sorry, don't know anything about XL07's online help.

In article ,
formula calculation <formula